2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Bill de Blasio, NYPD O'Neill From Chokeholds, Eric Garner to NYPD IA Crimes my Case To NYC NYPD 911 etc Tech Scandals Resign!



Bill de Blasio Progressively Worse? Bill de Blasio I don't care: Bill de Blasio Protects Chokeholds Eric Garner Killed, Bill gives Chokehold Chief Esposito 6 figure Job, O'Neill Chokehold CCRB Scandal



Mayor de Blasio inherited 911 tech corruption which included top nypd cops graft lavish gifts as contractors grossly over billed delivered late and delivered crap.   Bill de Blasio and Mark Peters decided to protect the Bloomberg administration and top brass at one police plaza as well as Rose Gill Hearn, Bloomberg's political arm and head of NYC gov dept of investigation.   
Rose Gill Hearn  was given to kick back jobs by Michael Bloomberg for her role covering up crimes not won a rest of a government employee CityTime and the biggest crime 911.  (311 what is another Bloomberg taxpayer titanic that is almost never reported upon in the media along with many other tax payer tech titanics but however much the city versus the taxpayers are screwed there are specific players in New York City government benefiting!  

Mark Peters, bill de Blasio  finance campaign guy became head of Dept Of investigation and protected massive crime 911 tech corruption by lying and saying overbilling isn't stealing one it is!

I called Peter and he would refer me to internal affairs so he was in on all the corruption!!!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Mayor de Blasio NYPD crimes, nyc tech like Bloomberg, Cy Vance who is funneling $ to Ray Kelly via K2 Intelligence suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/bill-d…

I learned firsthand  Internal Affairs cannot police the police and also investigate Internal Affairs crimes like in my case!!!





PC O'Neill ok with Eric Garner chokehold? Let's ask him that and a lot more questions including about my case under oath in front of a permanent new commission into police corruption along with Bill Bratton and Ray Kelly!  Eric Garner and I filed pro se lawsuits under Bloomberg and Ray Kelly indictments know Justice, Eric Garner Homicide under Bill de Blasio and corruption is protected despite de Blasio's ad using his Black son. It was all a lie.  Bill de Blasio chose Bratton and O'Neill and like Ray Kelly  many New Yorkers believe they have protected very serious crimes and their policies including in chokeholds are egregious.  We need a permanent new commission into police corruption that televised and posted online because top cops are out of control and the media is under their thumb because the NYPD control press passes!

Message: 
Chokehold ruling by O'Neill more than shameful.   What a corrupt irresponsible police commissioner who should resign immediately for this, my case and so many other victims of NYPD crimes and abuse and pure stupidity and evil



How many Black men and women not de Blasio's child  how many people all colors  have been killed or like me we are victims of NYPD and Internal Affairs crimes!

Has any mayor rewarded whistleblower for coming forward including NYPD whistleblowers?  The NYPD have ads just like the City of NY DOI dept of investigation to come forward  but you cannot name one whistleblower who's been rewarded even on CityTime!  Internal Affairs  protects  far  more crimes than they actually put forward to prosecute and in my case IA participated in crimes!!!!


All 3 PCs top chiefs including Banks and Lt Gannon, Internal Affairs top officials on down, Zachary Carter, Tony Shorris  have to answer questions about my case under oath in front of a permanent new commission into police corruption.



NYPD Det Vergona and Det Andrew Dwyer Broke Laws w/ Supervisors and Internal Affairs Protection Read On
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-det-vergona-and-det-andrew-dwyer.html?m=1


NYPD Smartphone Scandal Like 911 aka ECTP, Domain Awareness, NYPD Body Cameras Pay to Play NY Pension Scandals too?
https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-smartphone-scandal-like-911-aka.html?m=1



 I filed an online complaint against the police commissioner James O'Neill but he fixes complaint numbers just like crime stats he makes them go away he is so unethical and corrupt and in my case it's corruption stupidity and pure evil it's ridiculous and how many other victims like me we don't have justice we have evidence the cops broke laws which is why we need a permanent new commission into police corruption !

NYPD Inspector General an utter  complete rip off and they know it.  The senior woman Investigator invited me to sue her she could care less and they forwarded my case to internal affairs and they won't follow up on my case and how many other victims?


CCRB  is a tiger with no teeth.

CCPC  Commission To Combat Police Corruption is a fake Division inside New York City government that forwards your cases to Internal Affairs to die  and a woman answering the phone for them said they are like McDonald's so I asked them when you see a crime when you're working at McDonald's do you report it or not?

When corrupt NYPD Michael Dowd was working for murderous drug dealer The New York FBI was well aware of this and did nothing along with Internal Affairs  so they were humiliated by Long Island police department that actually arrested him.    The New York FBI was so humiliated along with Internal Affairs Drugs the arranged to allow him out on bail and set him up so they could arrest him to save face.

The Attorney General says to contact your local FBI but let's just face it this is an FBI that somehow missed intelligence on the fact that there was going to be a second terrorist attack at the World Trade Center and they have a cozy relationship with corrupt Internal Affairs  and once Jose when he mows a dirty cop that even try to arrange with his wife to kill a witness to murder a witness in his case was caught the FBI chose to pretend the fixing in favors and corruption was not rampant and systemic.

We need a permanent new commission into police corruption and everyone including Zachary Carter and Catherine Papandrew have to come in and testify under oath why they lied for NYPD Internal Affairs officers that broke the law in my case along with the police commissioners and top brass and Internal Affairs  we need the corruption and wrongdoing televize for the world to see.

Stop NYPD brass are getting lavish gifts kickbacks as contractor steal overbill deliver late and below parcand 911 tech corruption is proof.

The NYPD budget has grown to billions of dollars a year and with it so it's the corruption in ways that are so unbelievable tied to technology contracts and how about the pensions?

 There are no arrests and that could be because the stealing is tied to investments in the pensions and they want to make sure the Stocks don't drop so there's no arrests by DAs or US Attorneys who are also protecting players  and lobbyists that set up these dirty deals.

Eric Garner and I Victim of NYPD IA Crimes under Ray Kelly, Eric Murdered under Bill de Blasio Do Note Vote for Bill de Blasio
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/eric-garner-and-i-victim-of-nypd-ia.html?m=1

It is a tale of two cities and the unbelievable crimes and corruption under Bloomberg and how his predece It is a tale of two cities and the unbelievable crimes and corruption under Bloomberg and Bill. BloomdeBlaio
in both mayors and their police commissioner should answer questions under oath in front of the new commission into police internal affairs DA corruption, why didn't Cy Vance prosecute CityTime and 911 aka ECTP as well as top NYPD taking Graft  as contractors over billed delivered late and delivered crap!!!!  Over 8 million People rely on 911 but NYPD chief Chuck Dowd
with Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi With full  knowledge was taking lavish gifts.

Ray Kelly knew Chief Banks took gifts.  Chief Banks set Eric Garner's homicide in motion and he thinks he can be mayor?  Read up on Chief Marino like all top cops promoted he was fixing crime but he got caught doing meni unethical acts including taking human growth hormone the chief Esposito defends that like his misogynist chokehold hump photo of a woman OWS Prorestor. We have such corruption and inappropriate behavior a misogynist racist corrupt police department out of control with the press that is scared of them because the NYPD control the press passes hence no one picked up the story the New York daily news reporting on police corruption and 91. we have such corruption and inappropriate behavior misogynist racist corrupt police department out of control with the press that is scared of them because the NYPD control the press passes hence no one picked up the story the New York Daily News reported on police corruption and 911!  A huge story still not news and murdering that story and what happens to me make sure that no cops were arrested not  under mayor Bloomberg or Bill de Blasio.


Even with CityTime it's unbelievable that there was not one government employee arrested but how about 911 and top cops that were taking lavish gifts that are endangered our lives with a boondoggle that you cannot even text.   Protecting Mike Bloomberg's legacy and Rose Gill Hearn and dropping the ball and top NYPD Graft is more important than our safety!

Google NYDN NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd read up on him 911 also known as ECTP as well as another scandal FirstNet. I would like all these cops top cops including Ray Kelly  to answer questions under oath about the technology contracts and now O'Neill and gang about the nypd phone scandal, nypd body cams  and why they are protecting NYPD IA crimes in my case promoting cops that broke laws in my case or letting them retire!