2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, October 13, 2017

Gov Cuomo Appt Woman ADA FYI Chief Boyce Promoted Det Andrew Dwyer for his role in Misogynist Hate Crime Against Me


Amazing Pay to Play Dirty DA Cy Vance has not been forced to resign but Harvey Weinstein gave money to everybody possible they’re all bought and paid for and he’s not the only one that the Manhattan DA has done fixing in favors for so all the corrupt players that on the Manhattan DA want Cy Vance to stay

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Harvey Weinstein $ DA Cy Vance NYPD Gloria Steinem etc going to return everything Harvey? Pay to... Resign Cy Vance suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/gov-cu…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYCFirstLady You follow me on Twitter your husband has Zachary Carter lying for NYPD IA acted on Misogynist Hate Crime My Case! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/gov-cu…

NYC First Lady speaking up for Rose but not me.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYCFirstLady Hole punched in my Retina at Dr Fagelman 01 Precinct acted on Misogynist Cunt threat turntables on me if Itook action Allege by Joe Tacopina pic.twitter.com/7ClYLMgfYK
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@unitedNYblogs NY Time no media will share Eric Garner handwritten lawsuit he wrote NYPD sexually assaulted him planted drugs on him.




During the NYPD Rape Cop  trial they protested outside Tacopina’s office and his secretary Tara comes up to me she’s been watching my YouTube she knows me she tells me the cops are going to get off but the funny thing is that the jury had not  deliberated and I I have it on video and no newspaper will pick up the story I have an exclusive the lawyer for the NYPD cop secretary saying the detectives are going to get off.  Remember  some jurors joined Joe Tacopina in the rape cops to celebrate it went out after? 

Misogynist hate crimes retaliation Teflon get out of jail free cards with Dirty DAs and corrupt NYPD top brass pulling strings media killing news stories like serial killers...



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @MayorofLondon @metpoliceuk @MPSonthewater @MPSTheLane @TheIACP @NYPDnews @NYPDCT @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @MjrCitiesChiefs @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYCMayorsOffice @nycgov @cityoflondon No HW redo, Chief Boyce/Reznick Protecting #NYPD dets supervisors broke laws my case acted on Misogynist Cunt threat youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3n…


Misogynist hate crime threat Joe Tacopina used a sock puppet account on YouTube Bob Dobalina lawyer and Chad Seigel as Charles Ward lawyer oct 7, 2012 both broke the law is my guess it was retaliation For filing an ethical complaints against them for comparing the NYPD Rape Cop’s victim’s vagina to a venus fly trap As well as protesting their treatment of the rape victim outside their offices anywhere and everywhere I could I’m in the Getty images protesting them with posters at their faces exposing their misogyny so was payback and then they’re so arrogant and corrupt and confident there but the lot at Joe tech a Pinot contacts everyone involved in the violence and organizing the coercion lying and police reports are downgrading crimes to know crimes and he goes writes a letter for my attacker threatening me yet again same tone as Bob Dobalina yet another crime over 5 years The NYPD and Internal Affairs  protected NYPD IA  crimes their role in breaking laws in my case plus Joe Tacopina’s crimes but FYI I filed another ethical complaint against Joe Tacopina alleging he is Bob Dobalina he broke the law he threaten me with Misogynist CUNT threat and I allege Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel joined in those threats online using a sock puppet they broke laws and they have not denied it no denials not even a threat in response to my family in New York state ethics committee on lawyers and it worked out for Dr Fagelman I did not fire his violent lying attack receptionist he still protecting her they committed crimes if you lie to the polive during an open investigation that’s a crime  if you coordinate threatening a victim into silence that’s a prime even if the NYPD are in it breaking laws it’s still a crime.



Writing Legal Brief and I reference the film Spotlight and my case, Eric Garner our pro se lawsuits under Bloomberg/Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi Media killed news, Judges, police media see the film NYS NYC The NYPD, Internal Affairs are like the Church in the film Spotlight run the same way.  




3 months before I was assaulted Oct 1 and than Oct 7 2012 I allege Joe Tacopina created a sock puppet account Bob Dobalina Call me fight I picking cunt Threatened to bury me destroy me me turn the tables on me He tried to convince me It was my fault and then a second sock puppet accounts Charles Ward I alleges Chad Seigel. It was an open investigation I ask them is this witness tampering and they deleted their account if it’s tthem they broke was threatening a victim during an open investigation. I just got my attacker signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer threatening me I believe Joe Tacopina Ghost wrote it it’s another crime! Now I’m thinking that show called detective Andy Dwyer and that was why detective John Vergona never asked me who do I think is this Bob Lawyer threatening me because the detective squad new and they joined in the misogynist Hate Crimes fixing in favors for disgusting sicko M.D. who didn’t fire his violent llying attack receptionist who also touch my vagina with her barefoot after a running punch to my head. I had a cyst removed by Dr Vine who shared this Soho office But moved out two weeks after I was attacked if you’re violent crime a hole punched in my retina and then it’s Sunday night dinner time and I allege Joe Tacopina is harassing me breaking laws zero arrest and if I’m right it’s him he needs to be disbarred and arrested. Joe had never denied it is him and he broke laws.

Saturday 5am wake-up excruciating pain in my neck and shoulder PTSD.  Why haven't Cy Vance and Chief Boyce been forced to resign both guilty in my case and how many other victims?   https://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-vance-could-have-prosecuted-harvey.html

NOW either willfully obtuse or what?  It is known by women of all colors and backgrounds that Cy Vance the Manhattan DA was fixing rape cases and sexual assaults just like NYPD down grading crimes to no crimes including their own my case.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@unitedNYblogs Gloria Steinem hasn’t answered me is she going return the award Harvey Weinstein bought her/$? HW bought Gloria Steinem Cy Vance etc.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
Suzannah Troy  October 14, 2017 at 5:33:59 AM EDT
suebe1art@aol.com
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@RonanFarrow @NewYorker @NYPDONeill @nytimes #NYPD Chief Boyce I tweeted him audios DD5s proof Detectives downgraded crimes committed crimes! Boyce response blocked me v Weinstein Redo

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@nypost @NYGovCuomo I fear same $ men Harvey Weinstein donate to Gov Cuomo NYS AG so fixing crimes by Cy Vance NYPD IA continue to go unpunished




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@GloriaSteinem Are you going to return your award & money any all $ Harvey Weinstein gave you? Rudin big $ so no Hospital Rape Crisis Ctr ok? Resign!


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@unitedNYblogs I always wrote Media killing news stories like serial killers including what happened to me.

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone
3PC 2 Chiefs of Det NYPD Internal Affairs Chief Campisi/Reznick covered up NYPD Det acting on Misogynist hate crime threat by Joe Tacopina?



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @MayorofLondon@metpoliceuk @MPSonthewater@MPSTheLane @TheIACP @NYPDnews@NYPDCT @NYPDChiefofDept@NYPDChiefPatrol @MjrCitiesChiefs@NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYCMayorsOffice@nycgov @cityoflondon NYPD join Misogynist threat by Joe Tacopina? fightpicking cunt DESTROYu turntables on u! Motive 3monthsb4 Assaulted youtu.be/MyTsgKUCBZc

Kate Beckinsale describes use of misogyny Cunt and threats but in my case I have proof NYPD Acted on the misogynist hate crime and NYPD IA  corporate counsel Lawyer Zack richard her and Catherine Papandrew have lied and lied for them and they said oh they did an investigation so then they know who is behind Hate Crimes? My guess Joe Tacopina There’s video of me confronting about rates in New York City being up is behind the fight picking cunt threat he broke the law with his partner is what I believe and NYPD acted on the crime and he probably even call Detective Andrew Dwyer and where the arrest including a detective Andrew Dwyer, John Vergona If I’m right about Joe Tacopina why isn’t he arrested along with my attacker and the rich doctor then I leave picked up the phone and got fixing in favors from the 1st Precinct like how many rich man and SoHo in Tribeca? 

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NOW_NYC Why aren’t u protesting Chief Boyce mr redo now the world is watching demand these hateful Misogynist Resign Cy Vance PC O’Neill Chief Boyce


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NOW_NYC Gloria Steinem silent she always was about $ rich men GS isn’t returning award Harvey Weinstein bought her! NOW wake up Demand Resignations!


Misogynist Cy Vance 3PC Chief of Det/IA downgrade crimes to 0 My case audios NYPD IA DA DD5s video 0 Justice Resign! http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/gov-cuomo-appt-woman-ada-fyi-chief.html



Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone


Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone


Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhon
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I filed ethical complaint against Tacopina alleging as Bob Dobalina calledme cunt threaten bury/destroy turn tables on me he didn’t deny it!



Harvey Weinstein Wealthy NY Get NYPD To Threaten Their Victims DA to Look Away?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Tacopina MO threats/lies/breaks laws?Joe aka Dobalina& Delita Hooks signedletter to Det Dwyer both threats w/retaliation both written byJoe?


Gov Cuomo most force Cy Vance to resign! It isn’t just Harvey Weinstein Cy is Racist Misogynist Pay to Play DA! http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-vance-could-have-prosecuted-harvey.html
 Working on a legal brief are use the words “Harvey Weinstein Teflon status” to represent Teflon status in my case my attacker who also assaulted sexually assaulted  received as part of fixing in favors for her boss by First Precinct “serving” Soho/Tribeca.  I believe attacker’s boss lives and works near HW offices and Ray Kelly.  “Harvey Weinstein like Teflon status “ by the 1st Precinct 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Harvey Weinstein contract allowed for sexual harassment if he reimbursed? Rich$ pervs enjoy harassinghumiliating victims NYPD DA protection?
The Weinstein Company essentially allowed for continued employment should sexual harassment suits arise.”
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/12/harvey-levin-harvey-weinsteins-contract-allowed-sexual-harassment-if-settlement-and-fine





Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@nypost @NYGovCuomo Cy Vance chief Boyce Resign! Resign IA Chief Reznick called NYPD whistleblower a rat needs to resign

legal brief my attacker given Harvey Weinstein like Teflon status by 1st Prct.



Corp Counsel City lawyers submitted Ron Kuby letter  shorthand his client that’s me is being coerced in Federal, NYS Supreme Court  and Corp Counsel City lawyers with held Delita Hooks signed response to Kuby letter openly threatening more retaliation 2nd false cross comes Warning me not to come back and file assault charges and that would have to be second-degree assault which was truly what occurred the NYPD detective 1st Precinct detective squad did a bait and switch doctorEd  police reports downgraded all crimes to zero crimes and sealed her crimes with their clients until I sued unsealed 


Zachary Carter and all city lawyers who looked knew my attacker’s  letter a very serious crime (most Likely by Joe Tacopina the infamous misogynist lawyer blames rape victims like he did in the NYPD cop rial) and NYPD detected and supervisors top cops protected these crimes NYPD ia crimes, her crimes etc.  





Called NYC NOW 1 protest is not enough and Include NYPD chief Boyce!

The Misogynistic hate crime threat I allege is Joe Tacopina  when the NYPD deterive Squad and supervisors on going top NYYP brass including Internal Affairs in on misogynist Hate Crimes threat to turn the tables on me on going

Chief Boyce huge Misogynist Only doing a redo on Harvey Weinstein because the world is watching!  Chief Boyce guilty my case.  He knows I was coerced threatened  and he knows I was threatened massages hate crime his detectives acting on his and Pulaski’s detectives lied in police reports he and Pulaski promoted them or let them retire.  Chief Boyce promoted Detective Andrew Dwyer my  attacker signed letter to Det Dwyer probably ghost written by Joe Tacopina openly threatening me like the cunt threat with retaliation yet again that’s a crime and Chief Boyce promoted Dwyer  him!
* The lawyer who helped Harvey Weinstein avoid charges for admittedly groping a model in 2015 has donated $26,550 in campaign cash to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., including $2,100 after Vance declined to prosecute Weinstein, the New York Post writes.


Zachary Carter had a woman lawyer Catherine Papandrew lie  stating I was not coerced when I was and that the cops didn’t break was and they acted within their scope and that’s a lie so now I’m wondering if Joe Tacopina directly contacted Andy Dwyer because I forwarded the misogynist a crime threat to detective Vergona and I never discussed it with me it’s a very shocking threat include burying  me destroying and seeing the tables turned on me  matches the tone of my attacker  are signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer.


Google NYDN  Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein. Read it just like BYPD Misogynist enjoy having women do their dirty work like IA Sgt Mary O’Donnell.   NYPD Police Commissioner has women NYPD answervhis phone and  hang up on me which is a violation of protocol and it’s indicative of the misogyny that starts at the very top!

 Joe Tacopina crowns is website with an image of Abner Louima who was anally raped Find NYPD cop with a broken splintered wood object and then shoved it in his teeth with fecal matter breaking his teeth when he shoved it in his posterior he busted his intestines know NYPD in the precinct spoke up and one of the cops Joe Tacopina brags from the top of this website he got off plus the NYPD rape cop and I had filed Difficult complaint against his partner who I ledge also harassed me using the fixup up at Acct and they both threaten me with a lawsuit so I threaten to countersue and I did not hear from them.

I recently filed a new complaint against Joe Tacopina with the ethics board and said that he broke was using a sock puppet account and now silence no threats or denial only pure silence  which I allege means he’s 100% guilty he broke the law and NYPD top brass acted on his hate crime detective squad cops in my case and supervisors and commander deputy inspector Edward Winski acted  on Hate Crimes and were promoted or allowed to retire.




 I woke up at 2 AM it’s almost 3 AM last night I woke up at 2 AM and they never went back to sleep it is hard to function I’m working on a legal brief because I’m suing the city and the misogynist corrupt cops in the first paragraph of my legal brief that will be filed November 6 it talks about the misogyny it starts out with the savage violent attack at the doctors office where I was seeing a dermatologist but it’s a urologist and SoHo that serves the Soho Tribeca area or urologist that works right by the NYPD and lives by Ray Kelly and Harvey Weinstein?  

 If I have to I’ll take a Tylenol p.m. I have to get back to bed my mothers dying yes we know she’s been dying for quite a while maybe she’s waiting for an apology from the police commissioner the mayor and Zach Ricardo for lying but so are many victims of the NYPD including a famous basketball player in NBA star Thabo Sefolosha  and one day they will be apology was in front of the NYPD precincts as well as the DAs for falls prosecutions threatening victims the misogyny racism?

One day maybe a permanent new commission into police corruption Internal Affairs and DA corruption Zachary Carter and predecessor  corporate counsel corruption and you know who are to pro se victims Eric garner and me started under Michael Bloomberg Ray Kelly Charles Campisi and I call Bill de Blasio BloomdeBlasio Bill de Blasio That’s protected horrific crimes including my case as far as I’m concerned he is in sharing Eric Garner’s hand written lawsuit and Eric died on his watch under Bill Bratton and Chief Banks.  Eric Garner  wrote in his hand written lawsuit from Rikers Island he was sexually assaulted by the NYPD and they planted drugs on him!    I was sexually assaulted by my attacker a woman who’s bosses urologist a rich urologist and SoHo do the math.


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@ManhattanDA @MegGReiss @BeySimpson @ShakyraDiaz @JohnJayCollege @NNSC_IIP @amprog Cy Vance must resign. Women victims we need special prosecutor, Cy Vance ADAs NYPD Internal Affairs Zachary Carter Corp Counsel grand Juries

Rose retaliate against.  So am I on going City still protecting all involved in Misogynist hate crime. City won’t settle my case keeps lying for NYPD IA acted on Misogynist Hate Crime threat!


My case not HW my attacker her boss rich urologist Harvey Weinstein‘s neighborhood my attacker Delita Hooks Wrote a letter agreeing to drop her false cross-complaint openly threatening me with more retaliation a second pass cross complaint if I dare come back she warned me not to come back and file second-degree assault charges I’m watching Joe Tacopina wrote it in matches the cunt threat of the fake YouTube account identify himself as a lawyer calling you five picking contracting to bury me destroy me turn the tables on me Misogynist group in Det squad including Sgt Chen Lt Burgos first Precinct DI Ed Winski and NYPD IA top brass protected the signed letter threatening me signed in detective Andy Dwyer‘s notes and they use Ron Kuby‘s letter to pretend no crimes committed and they’ve hit her letter five years later I now have a letter I have the evidence to going to court next year with the new lawsuit because the City refuses to settle and keeps lying Zachary Carter keeps lying and lying for these corrupt misogynist and Det Vergona anti-Semitic because I asked him yesterday now are you going to post arrest me on the Sabbath for not dropping charges he didn’t deny it!

Chirlaine’s husband has Zachary   
Carter Protecting NYPD 
http://nypost.com/2017/10/13/high-profile-women-vow-to-boycott-twitter-over-mcgowans-suspension/
Top NYPD brass and Zachary Carter along w/ Cy Vance protecting Misogynist hate crimes detectives and top cops acting on it I’d like new NYPD investigative unit and special prosecutor along how many
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-told-amazon-harvey-weinstein-raped-article-1.3559075

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@ManhattanDA @MegGReiss @BeySimpson @ShakyraDiaz @JohnJayCollege @NNSC_IIP @amprog Cy Vance, ADA Joan Illuzzi, ADA Tiana Walton protected NYPD IA acted on Misogynist hate crime to retaliate against me if I took any action!

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPh


Internal Affairs Cannot investigate Internal Affairs serve a special unit has to come in a new permanent commission in to NYPD IA DA Corp Counsel Corruption how many other Victims it just wasn’t Harvey  Weinstein.  I was threatened over and over without retaliation it’s even in the signed letter in my attackers file in my file in the detectives police notes Internal Affairs showed me that letter. I told Joan Illuzzi and special investigator for the Manhattan DA Siobhan Berry. ADA Tiana Walton Supervisor for Joan Illuzzi protected the NYPD and Misogynist threats to me 

Sent from my iPhone
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYGovCuomo 2amwakeup #NYPD Chief Boyce Misogynist promotes Det Andrew Dwyer forbreaking laws my case Resign make Arrests mycase suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/chief-…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@nypost @NYGovCuomo Misogynist NYPD Chief Boyce promoted Det Andrew Dwyer for breaking laws in my case his Detectives supervisors acted misogynist hate crime




Misogynist NYPD Chief Boyce promoted Det Andrew Dwyer for breaking laws in my case his Detectives supervisors acted misogynist hate crime









Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYGovCuomo Cy Vance must resign pay to play. Political Incest and $ makes evil Misogynist crooks Teflon? Zachary dr Redacto Carter LES nursing home